- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
YAMAHA VF150 V MAX SHO 2.8L
Convenience & Control
– EASY RIGGING: I-4 V MAX SHO® outboards feature mechanical controls for easy, convenient rigging with most bass, bay and flats boats, and are compatible with analog, 6Y5 digital or Command Link® gauges.
– EXTRA SPACE: A four stroke in-line design means there’s no need for an external oil tank. That means less weight and more storage room in the boat for tackle and gear.
– AMPLE CHARGING POWER: At 50 amps, the V MAX SHO® 150 alternators boast an 11 percent increase in charging power over the two stroke 150 HPDI®.
Power & Performance
– QUIET POWER AND PERFORMANCE: The I-4 V MAX SHO® design maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering clean, quiet power and performance.
– MIDRANGE POWER AND RESPONSE: The V MAX SHO® 150 feature Variable Camshaft Timing, which optimizes the angle of the intake camshaft to increase power and throttle response in the low- and mid-RPM ranges.
– FUEL EFFICIENT: In-line Four V MAX SHO® designs are up to 40% more fuel efficient than traditional carbureted two strokes.
– OPTIMUM POWER: Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Four V MAX SHO® outboards.
– POWER MANAGEMENT: An array of advanced sensors constantly provide vital atmospheric and engine conditions to the Engine Control Module (ECM), which instantly makes the precise adjustments for optimum performance.
Reliability & Durability
– ENGINE WARNING SYSTEM: This system protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, water-in-fuel detection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
– BETTER LUBRICATION: Wet sump pump lubrication that uses a pressurized oil delivery system through an oil pump.
– CORROSION PROTECTION: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha I-4 V MAX SHO® four-stroke engines.
– UNBEATABLE RELIABILITY: The I-4 V MAX SHO® 150 feature a Cowling Drain System and Air Intake Labyrinth System to trap and drain water that enters their cowlings during normal operation.
Recommended oil – Yamalube® 4M
Oil capacity with filter – 4.5 l
Oil capacity without filter – 4.3 l
Power trim and tilt
-4° through +16°
Degree of tilt – 70°
135 HP – 150 HP