- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
YAMAHA F350C V8 5.3L DIGITAL 30
Yamaha’s new, purpose-built 5.3-liter 350-horsepower V8 outboard leaves the competition in its wake by delivering reliability, style and confidence when you’re taking control of the open water. Now available in signature Yamaha gray or new pearlescent white, the F350C is designed to withstand the harshest demands and backed by an unprecedented, industry-leading five-year limited warranty*. It’s truly unmatched in its horsepower class for thrust and trust.
Convenience & Control
– WATER INTRUSION RESISTANCE: F350C has a Tri-Seal latch system to ensure a better fit and seal between the cowling and the lower pan. This means increased resistance to water intrusion for even greater levels of reliability.
– COMPLETE CONTROL: The F350C is compatible with Helm Master® with Set Point™. This fully integrated digital boat control system features a suite of Set Point™ modes, including Fish Point™, Drift Point™ and Stay Point™. These modes offer superior boat control for fishing, controlled drifting and maintaining position while waiting at a fuel dock. The F350C is also compatible with our Command Link Plus® and Command Link® control platforms.
– SIMPLE & COMPACT: Advanced engineering features spark plug caps with the ignition coils build right in. It results in increased performance and reliability in a much simpler and more compact design.
– EFFICIENT COMBUSTION: Individual sensors constantly monitor the condition of the combustion in each cylinder for incomplete combustion. Should this occur, they immediately signal the Engine Control Module (ECM) to adjust spark timing to correct it.
– PRECISION TROLLING: With Variable Trolling RPM Control, Command Link® gauges allow you to adjust the engine’s trolling speed from 600 ~ 1000 rpm, in 50-rpm increments with the press of a button. This provides consistent trolling speeds in a wide array of conditions.
– COSTS LESS AT THE PUMP: Unlike other outboards in its class, the F350C runs on economical 89 octane. This cuts down on the operating costs, without diminishing power
– GRAY OR WHITE: Choose the look of your F350C, which is now available in signature Yamaha gray or pearlescent white.
Power & Performance
– BIG POWER: The 5.3-liter V8 configuration is designed to easily produce 350 prop shaft horsepower, with less stress and strain on internal engine components than small displacement, high-output outboards. Four oversized valves per cylinder increase breathing efficiency and contribute significantly to the F350C’s power and torque.
– MORE TORQUE: Variable camshaft timing and individual, long intake air tracks provide the engine substantially greater torque between 2000 and 3500 RPM. This planes large offshore boats with authority.
– OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE: Seven different sensors constantly measure vital atmospheric conditions and engine functions to give the Engine Control Module (ECM) the information needed to precisely and instantly adjust the fuel/air mixture for optimum performance and economy.
– COMPACT DESIGN, EFFICIENT EXHAUST: Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection works in concert with long tube intake tracks and Yamaha’s exclusive Dual In-Bank™ Exhaust System for maximum efficiency and compact design. Dual In-Bank™ Exhaust means it exits through the center of the engine between the “V” of the cylinders, rather than on the exterior sides, to allow for a more compact shape. The dual exhaust helps the F350C more easily purge the exhaust for greater combustion efficiency and power.
– POWER AND EFFICIENCY: Air enters each cylinder through individual long intake tracks, which are ‘pulse tuned’ to provide air at the precise volume and timing for maximum density and power. The result is low-end and mid-range power and torque.
Reliability & Durability
– STRONG AND STABLE: Its strong-forged, aluminum motor mounts are compressed in molds for greater strength than cast aluminum mounts, and its oversized mounting bracket features six bolts (two more than our F250) to minimize noise and vibration
Recommended oil – Yamalube® 4M
Oil capacity – 6.5 / 6.3 l
-3° through +16°
Degree of tilt – 67°
300 HP – 350 HP