- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
– RELIABLE 4-STROKE DESIGN, BASED ON THE HONDA ACCORD: Based on the Honda Accord engine platform, the BF115 benefits from years of proven Honda engineering and reliability.
– DUAL OVERHEAD CAM (DOHC) – HIGH HORSEPOWER, LOW MAINTENANCE: A powerful, compact 16-valve DOHC design creates more valve lift to pull in more air for increased horsepower. Low-maintenance design allows easy adjustment of the rocker arms. No multiple shims or trial-and-error adjusting needed.
– BLAST® SYSTEM – IMPROVES ACCELERATION AT LOW SPEEDS: Boosted Low Speed Torque, or BLAST, improves acceleration at low speeds. A quick movement of the throttle control activates the BLAST® system, advancing the ignition curve aggressively. “Hole Shot” is vastly improved as more horsepower gets the hull up on plane quicker.
– MULTI – PORT PROGRAMMED FUEL INJECTION (PGM-FI) – POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: Programmed Fuel Injection delivers the precise amount of fuel/air to each cylinder. The result is easy starts and instant throttle response with superior fuel efficiency.
– LEAN BURN CONTROL® – SUPERIOR FUEL EFFICIENCY: Lean Burn Control® increases fuel efficiency by allowing combustion to operate on a leaner air/fuel mixture. At cruising speed, this engine runs on up to 19% less fuel* than its predecessor. *Based on EPA Specific Fuel Consumption Mode.
– LARGEST DISPLACEMENT ENGINE IN ITS CLASS: At 144 cubic inches, the BF115 has 21% more displacement than any competitor in its class. The long-stroke design increases torque to deliver outstanding performance and efficiency.
– MEETS NMEA 2000 STANDARDS – ON – BOARD CONNECTIVITY: NMEA 2000 protocols allow engine data to be interfaced with on-board systems and systems displays, such as sonar or GPS.
– TRUE 5 WARRANTY: Honda’s True 5 Warranty is the best in the business. This transferable, non-declining warranty is the same on the last day as it is on the first.
– HIGH OUTPUT CHARGING – MORE USABLE POWER: The system develops 55 total amps, which after self consumption, delivers 40 charging amps. 30 amps at 1000 rpm and 40 amps above 2000 rpm.
– VARIABLE SPEED TROLLING: Another great advantage for fisherman is the 115’s optional push-button variable speed trolling control. Simply push up or down in 50 rpm increments from 650 rpm to 1000 rpm.
– 3-WAY COOLING SYSTEM – COOL RUNNING DURABILITY: Three separate cooling systems keep the cylinder head running cooler for more power. A warmer block helps prevent oil dilution.
– LAF & KNOCK SENSORS – OPTIMUM EFFICIENCY: Linear Air Fuel (LAF) and knock sensors help determine correct fuel flow and ignition curve to maximize performance and fuel efficiency.
– ENGINE COMMAND SYSTEM – OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE: The Engine Command Module receives constant input from 18 sensors located throughout the engine. It determines the correct fuel flow and ignition curve, providing optimum performance.
– BALANCED ENGINE – SMOOTH OPERATION: Twin counter-rotating balancing shafts help minimize internal engine vibrations, thus providing smooth operation throughout the entire RPM range.
– 4-FRONT CORROSION PROTECTION SYSTEM – FIGHTS THE ELEMENTS: A patented, “Double Sealed” multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors and painted interior cooling passages, all enhance corrosion protection.
– ENGINE ALERT SYSTEM – KEEPS YOU INFORMED: Uses visual, audio and RPM reduction circuits to alert the operator of overheating, low oil PSI, over-revving, water in fuel, battery condition, and critical engine functions.
– FRESH WATER FLUSHPORT: Flushes debris and saltwater out of the engine, extending the life of the outboard.
– STAINLESS STEEL COMPONENTS (STEERING ARM, TILT TUBE AND ALL SHAFTS) – CORROSION RESISTANCE: Stainless steel components provide durability with long-term corrosion resistance.
– ULTRA LOW 3 STAR CARB EMISSIONS: Environmentally conscious technology. All Honda Marine engines exceed the highest CARB 3-Star rating to meet the rigorous California Air Resource Board’s standards.
– EASY MAINTENANCE: An easy “screw-type” valve adjuster system requires no shims and reduces maintenance costs. Front-mounted oil filter and oil filler make for easy maintenance.
– BUILT-IN PITOT TUBE: Built-in pitot tube in the gear case eliminates the need to drill holes in your boat for installation.
– AVAILABLE IN: 20, 25 in. Shaft Models.
90 HP – 115 HP