- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
2019 TOHATSU MFS60AEFTUL
With a sleek look and two color options (Aqua Marine Blue and Beluga White), the new MFS60A 4-stroke outboard has been created with new technologies and characteristics. By using proven technology such as; electronic fuel injection (EFI), dual intake valves, anodized pistons and a modified roller rocker arm, your time on the water will be equipped with smoother and faster acceleration.
Tohatsu is determined to provide an engine to back you up on all your activities. Armed to deliver a powerful ride, the 60hp EFI four stroke not only offers accelerating speed while using less fuel, but provides the lightest weight in its class to muscle your boat applications without sacrificing performance.
Equipped with standard features such as variable idle speed allowing you to change the idle speed from 650 to 950 rpm’s, a low gear ratio giving you the increased low end torque your boat needs, a freshwater flushing system designed to make routine flushing easier, and a high output 21 amp alternator, the MFS60 provides the industry leading features you expect from Tohatsu.
- Sleek design with monochrome tilt handle
- SOHC with unique 9-Valve Design
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Lightest weight in its class, starting at just 217 lbs.
- Ultra-low 3 star CARB emission approved
- Available in long (20″) & ultra long (25″) shaft lengths
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Digital CD ignition system for quicker starts
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- High output 21 amp alternator
- New and improved gear case with lower gear ratio for increased low end torque
- Power trim & tilt
- Adjustable steering friction and trim tab for reducing steering effort
- Built-in freshwater flushing system for easy routine flushing
- Through the prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Variable idling speed control from 650 to 950 rpm’s
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- A camshaft-driven trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components
- Low oil pressure warning (visual and audible)
- Battery voltage warning (visual only)
- Overheat warning (visual and audible)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Over-rev. limiter
- Multi-Function Tiller Handle is available on select models. : The multi-function tiller handle features an ergonomically designed shift lever for easy and convenient shifting as well as a longer throttle grip with 110 degrees rotation for easier maneuverability. All controls on the new multi-function tiller are conveniently located on the handle for easy access and control. More specifically, the gear shift, throttle control, trim switch, safety lanyard cord, TLDI® warning lights, and electric start key switch are all integrated in the tiller handle.
- Variable Idling System: allows trolling speed (RPM) to be adjusted in four levels from 650rpm to 950rpm (100rpm each) using the key-switch.
- Built-in freshwater flushing system: Standard built-in freshwater flushing system simplifies routine engine flushing.
- Audio Visual Warning System: The tachometer informs the operator of potential problems such as low oil pressure, low battery, and overheat, through the built-in warning lights. (For models equipped with a tachometer)
- Model: MFS60AEFTUL
- Shaft Length: 25
- Cylinders: 3
- Electric Start: Standard
- Tiller Handle: Standard
- 12V Charging System: Standard
- Power Trim & Tilt: Standard
- Propeller: Standard
- Engine: 3 Cylinder
- Output: 60 hp (44.1 kW)
- Displacement: 866 cc (52.9 cu.in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 70 x 75 mm (2.76 x 2.95 in)
- Starting: Electric
- Control Type: Remote or Tiller
- Gear Shift: Forward – Neutral – Reverse
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Ignition System: MicroComputer Programmed
- Transom Height: 20 in., 25 in.
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane) or higher
- Oil Type: NMMA Certified FC-W® 4-stroke oil**
- Weight*: 217 lb. (98.5 kg)
- Alternator Output: 12V, 252W, 21A
- Max. RPM Range: 5,000 – 6,000
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Standard
- Digital CD Ignition System: Standard
- Start In Gear Protection: Standard
- Thermostat Controlled Cooling System: Standard
- Through-The-Prop Exhaust: Standard
- Overheat Buzzer: Standard
- Power Trim and Tilt: Standard
- Oil Pressure Warning: Standard
60 HP – 75 HP